DRF Cash Grab Terms & Conditions
- This Product and set of games is open to persons aged 21 years or over resident in the US. Proof of age and identity may be required.
- Entry to the Product and set of games is free to play, no purchase necessary.
- By entry to the Product and set of games, the player acknowledges and agrees to the general terms and conditions of Sports Information Group, LLC (the “Promoter”) found here: https://www.drf.com/about_privacy.
- Employees of the Promoter or each of their associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents' relatives are not eligible to win prizes.
- In order to enter the product or set of games, customers are required to sign up via the Swipe mobile app, available in the iOS or Android App Stores.
- Only one account is allowed per person. Multiple accounts will be closed.
- Only one entry per GameRound is allowed per person / household, unless otherwise granted additional entries as per an approved promotion created by the Promoter. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion or receiving any prizes. Players must register in their own name and any player found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified. There is a limit to one account per household, any accounts that are discovered to be in the same house will be barred from using DRF CashGrab and will be ineligible to win any leaderboard or jackpot games.
- Upon signing up to the Product, players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion. By opting in to receive offers and communications you agree that the Promoter may use the details you give us to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you. By opting in to allow us to use your customer profile, including but not limited to your age, location and gender, you agree that the Promoter may use the details you give us to contact you and provide targeted marketing tailored to the products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Each GameRound will consist of questions based on upcoming events in the form of cards.
- Potential answers to the questions will be in multiple-choice format.
- Answers, or ‘picks’ can be selected by tapping the relevant pick on each card.
- Once a pick is made, a card can be swiped towards the right of the screen to confirm the pick, or swiped left to move the card to the back of the deck of questions.
- All questions must be answered and submitted by being swiped right in order to access the Game Confirmation screen.
- A game round will be considered as submitted once a customer confirms their picks on the Game Confirmation screen.
- Each GameRound closes at the start time of the first fixture of each GameRound, or unless stated clearly otherwise inside the app. Once the competition has closed entrants cannot change their predictions. Once an entry has been submitted, it can be changed before the closing time via the Website or Mobile Apps.
- The Jackpot prize is the value is stated in the GameRound. There is no default jackpot prize. Entrants to the GameRounds are expected to be familiar with the Jackpot prize when entering the GameRound. This prize is awarded to the player who correctly predicts the correct picks in the quiz. In the case of multiple winners of any Jackpot Prize, winnings will be split between the winners unless a TieBreaker/SuddenDeath format can be used to decide the sole winner. Should multiple players win the jackpot, the prize will evenly split amongst the winners.
- Fair Use: If the Promoter suspects that customers are individually engaging in fraudulent behaviour or collusion so as to gain an advantage in the game, the Promoter reserves the withhold/refuse any winnings pending investigation. This includes the use of referring new users in order to collect extra entries (double shots) on a scale inconsistent with personal use.
- The settlement of quiz questions are as published by data providers such as Opta, Livescore, ESPN.com and other sources . This data will be used to determine the winners of all prizes. Any goals scored in injury time will be recorded as 45min for the first half and 90min for the second half of the fixture. The timing of goals scored will be recorded as follows: 0 - 59 seconds = 1st minute, 1m00s - 1m:59s = 2nd minute and so on.
- If any fixture is postponed, abandoned or not completed (where less than 90mins is played) the fixture will be considered void and the GameRound will be considered voided.
- There is no cash alternative to the non-cash prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
Winners and Entrants Verification and Publication
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone using the contact information registered on their account. It is each player's sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are accurate and up to date. Winners will be required to verify (with evidence satisfactory to the Promoter) their age, identity, residence and other requested verification information, as of the date such player submitted its winning entry into the Product, to the satisfaction of the Promoter before they are eligible to receive a prize.
- If any entrant is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of the Promoter, has been found by the Promotor to have breached these terms and conditions or cannot be contacted within five (5) Business Days (a day other than a Saturday, Sunday, a federal legal holiday in the US or any day on which banking institutions in the US are required by law or other governmental action to close), the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under the Promotion) and award the prize to another participant, if applicable.
- Entry and participation in the Promotion constitutes permission for the Promoter and/or its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies to use the names, predictions and photographs of participants for publishing purposes at its discretion, including but not limited to, leaderboards and other display within the DRF CashGrab or related applications. All winners may be required to participate in such publicity, as the Promoter reasonably requires.
- Customers should allow up to 45 days for payment and delivery of prizes, though most payments and prizes will be sent within 7 Business Days.
- Customer information provided when signing up must be accurate and must be verified with a valid ID (drivers license, passport or local ID). The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes to customers until their account information has been verified to the satisfaction of Promoter.
- Customers who have signed up with false details, including but not limited to selecting a country that they are not a resident in will not be eligible to win the jackpot or any prizes and will have their accounts permanently suspended.
Submission of entries
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Under no circumstances can a user submit their entry via e-mail.
- Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter, including, without limitation, each of the Promoter’s affiliates, subsidiaries and its and their respective directors, agents, unit holders, managers, partners, members, trustees, officers employees successors and assigns, from any and all liabilities, losses, claims, damages, costs, causes of action, judgments or settlements arising therefrom, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, at all levels of trial and appeal, caused or asserted to be caused as a result of the Customer’s participation in the Product, by any breach of these terms and conditions, or by any wrongful act, omission, fraud, intentional misconduct or negligence of the Customer regardless of when such act, omission, fraud, intentional misconduct or negligence occurred.
- The terms and conditions of any third party supplier will apply to the prize where applicable.
- These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time, at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Continued use of the Product shall indicate Customer’s acceptance to the then-current terms and conditions.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter's decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of the Promotion including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes. Entries that do not comply in full with the Promotion's rules or terms and conditions, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes.
Please note: Apple Inc. or Alphabet Inc. is in no way linked or associated with this or any other competitions/content run in the Mobile Apps.